Monday, June 13, 2005

update on poems being considered for IBPC June

Please check this list and if your poem is being considered, please make sure I have:

1) Your correct copyright name
2) The poem is not being considered by an editor for publication
3) The poem has not been published previously.

If your poem is on this list, please advise me if your poem is not available before June 15th. I will not be a happy camper if I find out later that I was not advised and I put the poems to the group for voting.

So please speak up.

Voting will take place on the 15th of this month and will be open till the 20th. I will open up a new link for the voting.

Thank you,
Didi

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Nellie has never shown her ankles in public, nor is she currently visiting any editors.

xo
Laurel Snyder