Monday, August 08, 2005

The View From the Cheap Seats

So much for orgasm
akin to dying
so much pumping
that long, member
puke whirrled peas,
man
try to grow.

In the corner
the wine ferments
while the boxer
in his briefs
takes member in hand
sits in the cheap seats
plays with words. In the shower
ideals spew into submission.

World peace can be found
in a slit in the cotton.
Chew on reguritated
muck. Spray,
then die again.
Prick, to attention.
Use words like
this, then
cover them in slime.
Right on
hip, hip, hup, hup
and hooray.

4 comments:

Pris said...

Ginger
I love this. Not only well written, but it made me smile:-)

CSOC said...

Ginger- great read- I agree whole heartedly w/ Pris-

CSOC said...

Tried to leave comments on your Blog, but couldnt. Glad I found this.

Lee Herrick said...

Ginger,

Love the first line and the first two lines of the third stanza. The "slit in the cotoon," I really like that.

Fun, too.