Wednesday, August 03, 2005

cafe' cafe' community

These three cafe' cafe' participants will be in our next mIPOradio show. We will be featuring cafe cafe readers in each show regardless of theme. It is our way of saying thank you and to remind you just how wonderful you all are.

Bill Allegrezza
Dierdre Dore
AnnMarie Eldon

Please continue supporting each other by leaving comments and posting your poems and please remember to send me any audio you have or point me to where you have it on your blog. My e-mail is chinavieja at gmail dot com. If you have any friends you would like to invite, please let me know.

Thank you -
Didi and Birdie

2 comments:

deirdre said...

That is wonderful, thank you Didi.

And just a note - my name is spelled
Deirdre

thanks!

AnnMarie Eldon said...

ow kay yah!!

AM
xox