Friday, March 03, 2006

Bollywood

for A.D.

Wait. Let's waltz.
What is your caste system?

                                                          Is your hymen intact?
                                                          Flames.
                                                          Frames.
                                                          I need to eat something.

Somewhere, Jenny, I believe
I feel like I am in a field?
where there are big storms

and oh, something else
something allright with us--
you decide.

(Krishna, Garuda...
in the dentist's head
a big flaming bed
he shouldn't operate without light)

                                                                Sometimes I feel like
                                                      we are in a gigantic universe,
                                                                   just a little bit older
                                                                          than this one.

No comments: