Wednesday, July 06, 2005

a favor

Please consider submitting poems to TigerTails Anthology. Here are the details. Why don't you send them your eve poems now that the results will be available this weekend (change the title of your eve poems accordcingly) and some of your other poems? It is really a beautiful print anthology and this year they are accepting poetry from everywhere not just South Florida. Wouldn't it like really cool if some of the eve poems make it into the book? I'd like to see some of you in there. I would be very proud. Tell them MiPoesias sent you.

On other news, MiPOesias is looking for critical prose.

6 comments:

Pris said...

Hi d
I've heard Tigertail does beautiful work. Question...do they offer a copy gratis to people they publish or are all copies purchased? If so, any idea what their cost usually runs? The link with the call to submit didn't say.
Pris

Unknown said...

They offered me a free copy this year when my poems appeared in the issue. Email them and find out.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this Didi. Poems will be on the way shortly.

Pris said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pris said...

Yes, I just sent off four, also. My first free verse submissions of the year(I have submitted/published haiku and haiga). It's about time to get back to the other.

Erin said...

I submitted a few myself. I didn't think to ask about a free copy, hope they do offer it.