Saturday, July 16, 2005

Coconut One

Sorry to say this is my first post--it has been a wild summer!

Coconut (a new poetry journal) is now live on the web at http://www.coconutpoetry.org/. Issue One contains new poems by Alice Notley, David Trinidad, Danielle Pafunda, Sawako Nakayasu, Wang Ping, Katy Lederer, Jon Leon, Amy Gerstler, Aaron McCollough, Sueyeun Juliette Lee, Frank Menchaca, Shanna Compton, Ken Rumble, Lisa Lubasch, Amy King, Bruce Covey, Laurel Snyder, and Alex Lemon.

I'd love any feedback you might have, and if you like it, please consider linking to it from your blog or website.

Thanks!
Bruce

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bruce.

Thank you for posting the link for us. I will especially be reading David T's poem. He is one of my favorites. I do not see a link to the guidelines. Maybe you could tell our community how they too can submit poems.

Thank you,
Didi

Unknown said...

You know Bruce,

At work one of my titles is "Technical Person". They laugh at me ever time I say the printer is not working and someone says, Didi, load the paper. Honest to goodness.

Didi