Thursday, September 01, 2005

FANTASY CHALLENGE!!

Pick a person you've fantasized about being with. Write a poem (any style or length) about spending an evening with that person. The poem can be chaste. It can be weird. It can be raunchy. It can be downright lacivious.


First place poet will have two hundred and twenty five dollars donated to the Red Cross in his/her name by Didi , Pris, Michael Parker, Chucklev and James Fowler. The number is rising, folks!!
Second Place poet will have fifty dollars donated by Jenni and Jack
Third Place poet will have fifty dollars donated by Birdie
Runner-up will have fifty dollars donated by Keros

All additional donations that come in will be added to the First Place amount.

Put FANTASY CHALLENGE in the header of your post. Deadline September 15.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

I am going in search of a judge Pris. Will let you know who is available.

Didi

Unknown said...

If anyone that does not belong to the community wants to participate, please leave me a note and I will send you an invite.

d.

Pris said...

Great!

pris

CSOC said...

yep- this is going to be interesting- who should I pick?

Pris said...

Keros
So many women, so little fantasy time...:-)

Unknown said...

jack and i will donate $50

Birdie said...

I'll donate $50, too.

Lorna Dee Cervantes said...

I'm kind of Fantasied-out these days, Didi, I'll judge if you need one. Just a thought. I could also round up a guest judge, maybe.

Pris said...

Jack, Jenn and Birdie
I'll edit the main post to indicate your contributions!! Great!

CSOC said...

I thought by signing up You would count me in for the mula. Put me up for 50

Pris said...

Hi K
Sorry, I didn't understand. I'll edit you into the post right now! How super!

Unknown said...

We need to change the prize values then for first second and honorary. If any other donations come in then we push up the anty on first place.

So the first place now is now $100.00 (Pris and I), Second place 50.00, Third Place 50.00 and two honorary at 50.00 (Did I get that right?). We need poems now guys. Lets start writing. I am still waiting to hear from the judge. If he does not respond by this weekend, I will go in search of someone else.

Thank you,
Didi

Pris said...

I'll fix it on the post right now!

Pris said...

Got you added to the first place tally. You're a doll! Hope you pitch in one of those sexy poems you write, too!

Pris

Crispus Litvak said...

Pris, Didi,

I'll add another $50 --

Chuck