Monday, September 05, 2005

Fantasy Challenge


Henry Inside The Chapel Of Love

para d. secretamente


I pause between your thighs,
let you direct me,
then all the way to heaven

like the unwrinkled fruit of Dylan Thomas,
the candle lit
lights the way inside the chapel.

The walls are lined with fire,
the steeples of your nipples.
The congregation’s me

praying in the dark
and all my animal desires
are lined up in pairs inside the Ark.

I pause between your thighs,
look into your eyes
to see my own reflection.

But once I leave the chapel of your love
I become just an ordinary man
again.

3 comments:

Pris said...

VERY sexy!

Lorna Dee Cervantes said...

"and all my animal desires
are lined up in pairs inside the Ark."

Dang, Reyes. You're too much. You're just too much.

CSOC said...

Congratulations. I made a $50 Donation to the Red Cross on your Behalf.