Sunday, December 11, 2005

December Challenge

Here is the meow gals and gents. Write a poem using these 14 word/phrases. The best three go to the IBPC at the end of the month. Keep your yapper not longer than 5 stanzas. Title it "The flim-flammer jumped in the flivver and faded." and place your copyright name next to the title.

1) Behind the eight-ball
2) Canary
3) Chicago overcoat
4) Duck soup
5) Getaway sticks
6) Have the bees
7) Java
8) Lunger
9) Mazuma
10) Nippers
11) Orphan papers
12) Ringers
13) Snap a cap
14) Vigorish

2 comments:

Pris said...

Man! I had to google all of these, though I was pretty sure I knew a couple. Still haven't found 'have the bees'. I may need to hold a Seance to find that one.

luc u! said...

wow. this is wack. i have spent the last 3 hours of football time working on this. i read it and -it- makes me feel ishy. should be hard to stay away from sex and nastiness on this one. ish.

good words didi.

okbye