Wednesday, November 01, 2006

WANTED: IBPC editor for the cafe cafe blog

I would like to start participating in the IBPC aqain. I have been too busy in the last months to send in our poems for the monthly competition. I need someone to take care of this for me. The poems need to be sent in by the 30th each month. Only three poems may be sent in. The only two participants of this board whose poems you may not select from are David Ayers and me.

Everyone else who posts poems here is eligible for the selection.

Okay who is going to step up to the plate and help?

Didi

4 comments:

derek said...

does everyone know what ibpc is? i feel ignorant...

luc u! said...

i'll do it if no one has yet to offer.

david raphael israel said...

Derek,

I didn't know, but Google clued me in. It stands for InterBoard Poetry competition.

derek said...

cool.

ah yes, google, i have heard rumours that this new search engine can be useful...