Saturday, December 10, 2005

Rae Pater is nominated for Pushcart for the third time.

Most of us would consider ourselves lucky to be nominated once, but now Rae has received a nomination for the THIRD time. Way to go, Rae, and well deserved! Her nominated poem is posted on her blog. A link to that blog is in the list to the right. Sorry, I didn't remember to put the link into my browser before posting this.

Rae and I started posting together almost six years ago on the now defunct OZ board, then posted together on Poetic Inspirations. Our poetry back then was...well, not so good. Rae, you've come a long way, baby! I'm happy for your many successes.

Pris

7 comments:

Pris said...

Actually Michael Parker spilt the beans. I saw it first on his blog and followed the link to yours:-) Betcha didn't know the news is already spreading all over the web. I just played my humble part lol

nancy said...

Major Congrats, Rae!!!! You go girl!

AnnMarie Eldon said...

many many congrats

JC said...

many congratulations, rae. that 's great news!

CSOC said...

Way to Go Rae- I am sending Good Luck and Good thoughts your way...
DQ

666poetry-finchnot said...

congratulations rae


it's a wonder full thing

~jx

Unknown said...

Congratulations Rae!