Tuesday, November 22, 2005

pROMpt

The lining on my storebought safe is prompt
Your etiquette is prompt
Divination upholds its reputation for seeming saline prompt
If I could hold you in my arms I would be prompt

Ever say things to yourself about the borderlines of justice
What does safety have to do with divination when rules in general retreat
The held momentum of a reputation in various saline solutions
Promise me you will have held me in your arms by the time the safe is closed

The fraulein of most copious dimension aggravates hypotheses
No one has made a claim that rivals excavation
"In the scheme of things" plays slowly on ingenious nerves
The nevermind of quasi pique occurs the ampersand

Meridia go easy on opposing traffic patterns
Have you been rivering through beads of like
The margins have been spun in gold finagle
Champion a cause that marks up wrinkles during flight

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Jennifer Thomson and i would like to show you my personal experience with Meridia.

I am 24 years old. I have been taking it for about 1 week and have noticed since the first day that it curbs my appettite. I haven't weighed in yet until the end of my second week.

I usually have side affects with almost any medication. This medication did not cause any side affects at all.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Jennifer Thomson

Meridia Prescription Information